Rules of the Room
- No gum, candy, food, or drinks (except water or sports drinks) in the weight room or wrestling room.
- No jewelry or watches may be worn by wrestlers while practicing or wrestling.
- Any cuts or sores must be covered. If you have a contagious rash or sore you cannot practice. Parents, please be sure your child showers immediately after each practice and brings clean practice clothes to each practice.
- Take all personal items with you after practice each night.
- Parents, do not let children that are not practicing roam around the school / grounds, do not leave them unattended.
- No fighting, No foul or offensive language, No weapons, No threats or intimidation. (this applies to any wrestler, parent, guardian, friend or family relation)
- Only the Wrestlers, Coaches, and board members are allowed to remain in the wrestling room during practice.
- If a wrestler is disruptive at practice, the wrestler may be suspended from practice until it is deemed the wrestler has the ability to participate in an appropriate manner.
- This club reserves the right to expel or otherwise bar (either permanently or temporarily) any offending individual and wrestler/parent etc. affiliated with the offending individual, from participating with the club and any of its activities if any of the above rules are violated.